From:
faithful <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 07:48:22 -0500
I've made the first appointment for my Pumba and Koto.  Pumba is about 9
weeks old now and needs to have her second shot of distemper... (think
that will calm her down any?  ~grins~) Koto is between 1 and 2 years old,
a shelter baby with no history.  He was sent to the Quad Cities from
Chicago... kinda sad really... not sure what happened to him in the past
and I can only pray it wasn't mistreatment.  (He's definately sweeter
than honey!)

What I'm wondering now is what type of questions I should ask the vet.  I'm
new to this area and actually looked through the yellow pages for a vet
that treats fuzzy's.  The first place I called referred me to this vet.
I know nothing about him, other than he sees ferrets... I do have some
knowledge of what's to be expected... I've read all I could on ferrets and
know about various conditions they could develop throughout the years but
what I'm wondering is if there is anything that will key me that he would
not be a good vet for my babies.

Since I'm a new mommie, I want the best care possible for my babies...
Thanks for your help!

~blessings
~~faith

aka:  Pumba & Koto's mommie