From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 06:23:00 -0700
Well, I posted that I was willing to take some Nicky babies to deliver on
my trip to Arizona.  Now I have to unpost that.  The babies are being slow
about their development.  Nothing unusual as ferrets do not live by our
time schedule.  These guys are just getting the eating part down very
well.  Probably because their mother has a lot of milk.  So I will not be
delivering any babies until they are all eating solid food readily.  Now
I will have to have a talk with Butterscotch about turning off the milk
supply.

Sorry
Judith