Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 20:22:45 -0800
I have a 3 1/2 year old ferret that has been on pedipred and amox.  She's
now done with both.  She was put on them because she wheezes (sorry if its
spelled wrong) and she has inflamed lungs.  She sounds the same if not
worse when we took her into the vet and started meds.  She's been sneezing
a little but noting more than normal.  Should I be looking for something
else?  Is there something else that I could try?  She's drinking a normal
amount and she's eating, not a lot but it seems to be enough for her.
She's a little girl anyways.  Any information that anyone can give will be
aperciated by me and our little girl.

Thanks,
Christy and Pumpkin

Tim & Christy's Fuzzies
Our 6 plus all of our rescues!
Don't forget the puppies~~Peanut & Patch