From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 16:23:19 EDT
It must be my lot in life to see everything humorously.Oh well,I'm giving
in to it,so you all have to suffer too.Here are some more Ferretus Latinus
terms as told to me by various sources.If you recognize your fert,don't be
offended.You're famous now.

Ferretus Tarzanus- Those talented fuzzies that use towels and other
clothing articles to go swinging through the house,and climb like monkeys.

Ferretus 5TH Dimensionus- How else can they fit in those extremely small
spaces?

Ferretus Digus-Digus-What the energetic ferrets do while rearranging their
sand and rice boxes.

Ferretus Tsunamius- What happens when all the fuzzbutts jump in the pool at
the same time.

Ferretus Cousteaus-Those fuzzies that go diving for the lost raisins you
dropped in the pool.

Ferretus FLOus-Those secretive ferrets carrying on covert operations under
the guise of cute,innocent little fuzzbutts.

Ferretus Itchus Emergencyus-Those fuzzies that wake up from a dead ferret
sleep and run to scratch them itches.

Ferretus Brainus-Those fuzzy FLO members that are plotting to take over the
world,or at least the raisin supply.(Watch Pinky and the Brain)

In honor of Star Wars,episode 1.
Ferretus Darth Maulus-Those ferrets using the dark side to jump out and
light saber your lower body.

Ferretus Podus Racerus-The crazy ferts traveling at death defying speeds
and crashing into things.

Have you all suffered enough?No,well....Just kidding.
Kat-I love my MF ferts too.
Alicia-We believe.Mine are smart enough to believe.
Glad to hear Kit is back.

Sandy and 4 Pod Racing,believing Fuzzbutts