From:
katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 07:45:09 -0500
Though some may see this as a feud between people, the concerns are still
valid.  Let's not lose sight of that.  The fact is that ADV could be
transmitted via bedding.  If someone refuses to provide documentation of
their ADV status, you should be leery about purchasing from them.  Most
people will provide ADV testing papers proudly.  Those who won't are
suspect.  Whether I like the person is not the issue.  It is my job to
see that my ferrets are kept safe and disease free, as much as I possibly
can.  They are depending on me to do that.

So, why would I buy bedding from someone who refuses to provide their ADV
status??  That's the bottom line.

I don't sell bedding, but if I did I would have my ADV results scanned
into my computer, and provide them to anyone who asked.

Katharine