Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2009 12:39:18 -0800
Would the Bridge Greeters please watch out for my last ferret Jones
(Indiana "Jones" that is). He was one of the sweetest ferrets I have
ever known and loved all people and animals. He was able to roll over
on command- and would do pretty much anything for a lick of ferretvite.
He was only 5 years old and passed away during what should have been an
easy adrenal tumor removal. We are shocked and devestated. Especially
since we didn't get to say goodbye and weren't with him at the end.
Please let him know that he will always be our little boy and will be
in our hearts forever...

Much love and thanks, Brandy, Dave, Cooper and Bella (papillon sister)