Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2006 08:24:00 -0400
From:    John Rich <[log in to unmask]>

'new' EVO Ferret Food....Can someone straighten out if each or both are
"regional" foods?..i.e., only available in certain parts of the country?

Any store that carries Innova or any of the Natura brand foods should be
able to get the Innova EVO ferret.  More than likely you will need to
look for a food store that carries more of the natural type foods for
pets.  I am very lucky to have a great pet food store - Central Dawgma -
in Frederick Maryland.  They just got in the Innova EVO Ferret and I
picked up my first bag yesterday.  I started it in my moms & kits mix
and they seem to like it just fine.  It's also priced about the same as
the Innova EVO Feline.

This year I've been moving away from the foods with by-products in their
ingredients opting for a food with no by- products and more human grade
ingredients.

Another good addition I've found is California Natural Cat/Kitten.  The
fat content is a bit lower than I like but the protein is good and I had
no problems adding this to my mix.  The kibble looks just like Totally
Ferret kibble in shape.

Hope this helps!

Vickie McKimmey

Just a Business of Ferrets