Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 02:48:34 -0800
As I was reading through the holiday posts and the fuzzies that passed
away on Christmas Day, my heart went out to the humans who suffered the
loss of their animal companions.  How unfair, I thought.  Why this day?
Why Christmas day?  Then I realized that their must be a divine reason.
I've shared this with some of you privately but wish to share this with
everyone should they ever experience this in the future.  Through the
pain of your loss, try to see their passing as receiving the ultimate
gift.  The gift of eternal life, free from pain and suffering.  There is
solace in that concept.  I read on of the rescues that took ferrets in
Christmas day.  This too is the ultimate gift.  To be in a position to
give a little life a second chance.  I can't imagine what a cold heart it
must take to dispose of your animal on Christmas day, ut I sincerely hope
that the rescuers that took in these babies realize what a special gift
they shared.

Kim at SUMS

Fuzzy Hugs from Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Ask me how you can virtually eliminate the need for veterinary dental
visits.