From:
Sandy Gammage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2013 05:33:07 -0700
I hope everyone and their fuzzies are having an awesome 2013!!!

We are moving to the suburbs near Austin, TX and I will no longer have
my ISP based email that I have had for close to 20 years! I will be
sending out a notice to everyone through my email but just in case
you don't get it for some reason, please change my email address from
to my web site email
For those of you that have my home phone number, please call or email
and I will give you my cell number in case you need to contact me. We
will be dropping the Roadrunner service here close to the 15th of this
month.

I will not be able to make any bedding until we find a new home and get
set up. We sold our house here before we found a home in Austin so the
hubby and I and the crew of fuzzies will be living in the 5th Wheel
until we find a home. It's a good thing we have made many long trips
and are accustomed to staying long periods of time in the RV!!

I will update everyone on the new email as soon as we get setup in
Austin.

Sandy Gammage
Snoopy's Snugglers Ferret Bedding
www.ferretsheartnsoul.com