From:
Joy Lenay Kerin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 15:05:56 -0400
I received a free bottle of Marshall's Bi-Odor Ferret Waste Deodorizer and
I was wondering if it was safe for the fuzzies.  It contains: Deionized
water, aspartic acid, threonine, serine, glutamic acid, glycine, alanine,
valine, methionine, isoleucine, leucine, tyrosine, phenylamine, histidine,
lysine, arginine, cysteine, proline.  It also says it may or may not
contain sodium bicarbonate, hydroxpropyl methylcellulose, sodium benzoate.
I'm not sure why it may or may not contain these ... you would thing it
either does or doesn't.  Last time I sent a post in, most of the periods
and commas were missing ... hopefully it doesn't do it this time because
this list would get confusing.  Anyway, does anyone use it or know if it's
safe???