From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2008 07:06:36 -0700
I just wanted to applaud Suzie and Possum for their hard work at
Lakeroad Ferret Farm. Here I was sure they would be too busy to post
a reminder about the raffle to keep thier little ferret butts warm
and yesterday they were multi-tasking: newslettter preparation and
reminders. It is so wonderful in this day and age to see such
upstanding, responsible ferrets! Nice job raising them Brenda!

LJ

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3
LJ