From:
Flemming Farms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 14:33:33 +0800
Sorry if you read this note more than once . . .

I am in need of GOOD, CLEAR photos of ferrets.  I prefer ones of YOUR
ferrets - not ones off of websites on the Internet already.  I am looking
for conformation photos, head photos, colour photos, photos of wet ferrets,
photos of dirty ferrets, photos of sleeping ferrets, photos of war dancing
ferrets, etc ... basically all photos of ferrets!  I am looking for photos
of handicapped ferrets as well.  Cataracts shown well, missing limbs, etc.

Credit will be given so I need the following with the photos.

Name of Ferret:
Name of Breeder of Ferret (if known):
Name of Shelter Ferret Came from (if applicable):
Name of Owner:
Location (state) of Owner (illegal places will not be listed):
Name of Photographer:

They can be sent to me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Amy Flemming