From:
Lisa Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 05:31:41 EDT
I believe that the $35.00 is for shots at a low cost, ADV tests at the
$10.00 and yes that comes out to about $20.00 or so.  But then you have
to consider the fact that and I know personally that at least 3 possible
4 of the 6 ferrets that just found there way to the shelter are in need
of a vet appointment as soon as possible.

They were in real bad shape when they came in.  (teeth problems for 1
baby, eye issues for another one and then the massive foot tumor that
looks like it exploded.

So please remember there is more to just shots and  ADV.

Thank you
Lisa