From:
katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 19:44:15 -0400
PLEASE CROSSPOST

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Volunteers are needed any evening after 7:00p.m.  Just let Michelle know
ahead of time.  Plenty of hands are needed to clean cages, give fluids,
feed soup, and provide loving.

Litter and food are biggies- money for testing and vet care is a major
plus as the expenses will soon start to mount.  Treats are also a big
need - so Chicken Bites, Chewweasels, etc.  These guys are adjusting to
new food and better nutrition so we prefer the more bland treats.  Laudry
detergent and paper towels are another item we are flying through.

Please note that I've added a contact person for United Vaccines.

Katharine

##########
For all donations please specify whether they are for the Titusville
Rescue or are general Ferrets-N-Limbo shelter donations.  If you need
a tax deduction receipt, you must email the shelter to request it.

Send checks or money orders to:
Ferrets-N-Limbo
P.O. Box 161432
Altamonte Springs, FL 32716-1432

To donate to United for ADV testing:
United Vaccines
Attention:  Shannon - Customer Service
2826 Latham Drive
Madison, WI 53713

or call 1-800-283-6465 (they do take credit cards); ask for Shannon

For donations to the shelter vet:
Tuscawilla Oaks Animal Hospital
1490 Tuscawilla Road
Oveido, Florida 32765
(write "Ferrets-N-Limbo" in the memo line)

Ferrets Across America:
For individuals interested in helping with transport and shelters willing
to take in some of the rescue ferrets, email to
or [log in to unmask]

For general requirements for transport and sheltering
http://www.geocities.com/ferrets_america/req.htm

Katharine