From:
Sandy McKeever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 23:17:25 -0700
I KNEW IT!

I knew that the greatest fuzzy minds were here in the FML!  I want to
thank everyone here who have responded to my call for help.  Pepper wants
to thank you from the bottom of his little ferret heart.  NO MORE GUMMY
MATS!  I can pet Pepper now and he doesn't flinch.

The peanut butter worked!  And not only is the gum gone, but while Pepper
was being de-gummed he also got himself a great treat.  I have to admit
though it was hilarious watching Pepper doing flips and summersaults
while trying to lick the peanut on his back just before his dunk in the
tub.  Also, now the rest of the gang are lining up for their peanut
butter body scrub and wondering why only the new guy gets such special
treatment.

Just after Pepper treatment

Lokki - Mommy me got mat too.  See?

Weasel - Lokki you don't have mats.

Lokki - Me do!  Me do!  See?  See?  Right there!  *Lokki's points to
tummy* Me want peanut butter spread all over me tummy to take out icky
mat!

Weasel - Lokki those are not mats.  You laid under the water bottle and
made the water drop on your fur so it would spike and look like mats.

Lokki - Me got mat!  Me got mat!  *Lokki pouts*  That new guy he got
peanut butter!  Me want peanut butter on my tummy so me can lick it
all up!

*Lokki glances around at the rest of the gang*  Any you got this thing
called "gum"?

Again, thank all of you who responded so very much.

Weasel_Wardancer
And the AZ hidey-hole gang
Nanners, Lokki, Valhalla, Mickey II, Bandit, the girls, Miranda and
Fayette and the two new kids on the block, Pepper and Nana.
Dearly Departed, Benny 'Da Weasel' Gambini, Rodney, Bupkes, Skittles,
Mickey, Fizzgig, Pywacket and Chaos.