From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 21:09:07 -0700
You may have remembered me writing about the FLO diverting my attention
so Rosie could get my tea...Well I went to bed, put the fuzzies up, and
placed the cup on top of the monitor...said...they cant get on top of
THAT!  Completely forgot about the cup the next morning when i let them
out to get ready for work.  I come in my room, put the ferrets up and go
to work.  I get home from work and head straight to my room to read my
email..  I turned on the computer and I hear this POP!!!!!!  sounded like
a gun shot..I just about had a heart attack, and I looked up...my monitor
was smoking and it had blown...I noticed that the cup of tea was knocked
over on top of the monitor vent part...I said *oh crap* I immediately
turned off the computer and umplugged the monitor.  I said, god i wish it
was a keyboard instead!!!  (it was a 21 inch monitor) :((  took me two
paychecks to save up for it.  So now I have no monitor...Luckily I get to
use my dad's computer for about 10 minutes at a time to "read email"...
I really think the FLO is out to COMPLETELY RUIN my computer..they've
gotten my 21 inch monitor, three keyboards, and almost got my leather
chair...*sigh*

the moral of the story

NEVER EVER EVER EVER drink tea with wisky in it LOL!  oh yea...never
leave ANY beverage NEAR ANY electronics...I'm just glad I didnt turn on
the computer earlier today....:)

times up

-val

=====