From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Nov 2011 20:16:47 -0800
Hello Secret Santas,

Have you chosen a Giving Tree shelter baby who has asked for Melatonin
Implants from Santa? If so, then SOS can help you give the gift of fur
to those shelter ferrets who are in need.

Last year SOS sent out over 1,000 Melatonin Implants to shelter
ferrets. Thanks to Melatek and your generosity and support a large
number of those implants were donated to SOS listed shelters. All
implants were shipped to shelters at no shipping cost to them.

For more information about Melatonin/Ferretonin Implants please see
Melatek's web at: http://www.melatek.net

To order for Giving Tree babies please make a check payable to
Support Our Shelters
and mail to:
Sharon Bearden
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff GA 30559
If you need to use Paypal please use [log in to unmask]
as the pay to.

Please note the SOS listed shelter and what you would like written on
the included card.

If you have any questions please let me know and I hope this helps.

Thanks for supporting SOS and helping shelter ferrets.
Sharon for SOS
http://www.supportourshelters.org

2012 Ferrets of the FML Calendar shipping soon
http://www.supportourshelters.org/FML_Calendar.html

Sponsored by Ferret Depot
http://www.ferretdepot.com
Save 11% through Monday Noon 11/14/2011