From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:32:22 -0500
To any of you who love us guys please help us raise money for the
shelter!!  Okay, I can be nice sometimes, but it is more fun to be a
little wicked, don't you think???  Anyway, I am being nice just this once
and asking all humans to listen for once.  SPEND!!!!!!!  Ferret Wise was
my home after I left Joisey and that is where I met my new Mom and Pop and
mu mate Nike.  He lived there a while too.  It is a nice place with lots
of hammies and houses for us to sleep in and there is always food and
ferretone.  But we all dream of a home of our own and this is what the
folkses at the shelter try to find for us.  Along the way there is bills
and doctor visits, YECH!!!  So help the folkses who help us!!  Okay???
Whew, being nice always takes sooooooooooo much out of me-back to the
tude!!!!!

Reilly Marie!

Hey Reilly-
You sure are a feisty gal-- I think you are a sure fire winner in my book-
and says lots of good stuff since you came form this Ferret Wise place!
Must be we are tude ferrets hahaha!

I hope you visit at Ferretstock so we can dig in the shred pool and stay
coool!  Hugs to you-- but before you get too upset I have to tell you-
little Bonnie's has snuffed you out again!  The sunshine in FL must be
calling these bright beds!  -- she wants these pretty hammies real REAL
bad!

 :)

Jolly Jerimiah!

Jerimiah

NOw of course Bonnie is getting Schnapps' Pizza Pizza bed so far--
ends on 3/15
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2008516921
and LOOK Reily Marie - she has also stolen back the rainbow sleepers!
ends on 3/15
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2008610115