From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2010 11:11:36 -0800
My first time posting, so not sure if the thumbnail images below will
come through. But hopefully hitting the Play Slideshow icon below
will work. If you have trouble viewing, please send an email to
[log in to unmask] & I will forward you the photos of the bags.

Thanks for looking!

Tracy Keelan

<http://skydrive.live.com/play.aspx?path=/photomail/{36026e4e-8131-4249-b590-9c8b5ff5d560}&image=319C034C5214B53F!664&imagehi=319C034C5214B53F!662&CID=3574735830554817855>
Play slideshow

[Moderator's note: No thumbnails but the above "Play slideshow" link
worked for me. Sometimes ;-). BIG]

Ladies & Gents, Ferrets with Soul(e) is offering another opportunity
for you to order our ferret cosmetic bags that were so popular. Our
printers typically only offer the promos on these bags once a year,
just before Christmas. But, as a thank you to their loyal customers,
they have are offering up a deal from now until January 4th. So, if you
missed out or want more, now is the time to order up. We are offering
these bags at a price of 2 for $15, with free shipping. That's free
international shipping too! In order to take advantage of the free
shipping & to have them shipped directly to you from the printer, they
must be ordered in sets of two. You can mix and match sizes & styles
all you want, but you must order in dividends of two (IE: 2, 4, 6
etc.).

They are made of durable 600d polyester fabric, have zippered closure
with a zippered interior compartment & are printed on both sides. Each
design is available in four different sizes & the price is the same for
all sizes.

Small -  7"x4"
Medium - 8"x5"
Large -  9"x6"
XL -    10"x8"

These bags can really be used for just about anything that will fit in
them.

The XL are great as travel toiletry bags. The smaller ones fit well in
your purse, & could be used for coupons, sun glasses etc. They make a
great wrapping for a gift for any occasion. We have designed several
new Valentines & Easter versions for you to choose from. Also, some for
the men or boys in your life. Keep in mind that it is unlikely that we
will be able to offer these again until next December. So, you may want
to consider picking some up for Easter, Mothers' Day, Fathers' Day &
birthdays too.

We are also willing to use your photos & design a custom bag for you.
Just send us the photo(s) with the instructions as to what size bag &
which photos go with which bag. You can either do the same photo on ea.
side or use different photos for ea. side. It makes no difference as to
front or back, as one would just turn over the bag & it would appear to
be the front. Ferrets, Pets, children, family, nature etc. all work
well. Keep in mind that ea. size bag has different proportions & the
smaller the bag the more narrow & we may need to turn the photo
vertical for best display, or crop & zoom to fill the extents of the
bag. Also, the edges of your photo may be cut off, as these bags are
sewed after they are printed. We will do our best to work with what
is given us. Also, the higher the resolution the better the results.
Please refer to the recommended photo sizes listed above next to the
listing of bag dimensions.

Linda is too busy to handle this right now, so if you can please
contact Tracy @ [log in to unmask] to place your order. Orders
will be placed in the order received. Also payment should be made via
PayPal to [log in to unmask] & all proceeds will go to Ferrets
with Soul(e) ferret Shelter. Please let Tracy know exactly which
numbered bags you want & quantity of ea. We had some delays from this
printer in the past, mostly due to the holiday rush & shipping delays.
Items can be held up at Customs occasionally. A couple of our orders
took six weeks, with most of them arriving in three weeks. However,
with the holidays over, it is less like to have the delays. Anyway, if
you are ordering for Valentines Day, we recommend that you order ASAP,
just in case there are any unforeseen delays. Also don't procrastinate,
as this promo will be expiring on the Jan 4th. If your email offers to
view as a slideshow, the photos will be of higher resolution & size for
viewing.

We will be offering some additional items, in the next few days. We
will have Valentines Coffee mugs & we will also have some darling
heart shaped Valentines porcelain ornaments.