Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 20:02:21 +0100
Hello!

I have promised a friend of mine to see if there are any English breeders
out there... My friend is a breeder here in Sweden and is hoping to be able
to buy some ferrets from England. He is interested in:

4 females (kits); Silver/Silver Mitt or Dark eyed albino    and
4 males (kits); Butterscotch or Light sable or Silver Mitt (all of these
preferably with white face, white bib and four white feet)

(Sorry, I'm not sure if these are the English names of the colours, but I
only had an American book to look at...).

The breeders and the ferrets must be AD-free since we don't have the disease
in Sweden at all.  There will also be possible to exchange ferrets if any
English breeder would like Swedish ferrets.

If you have any info or questions feel free to e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,
Maria