From:
Karen Poehlein-Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2006 23:30:33 -0500
I have some distressing news and we are in the need of help from the
ferret community.

Our little guy Peanut has a cancerous growth on his neck and he needs
surgery ASAP to have it removed.  Right now we are completely tapped out.
Me being sick, in and out of the the hospital and necessary car repairs
to John's car making it possible for him to get back and forth to work
has drained us.

Peanut is a very handsome young sable male and we want him to have every
chance possible to come back from this but the surgery is not going to
be cheap, the growth appears to descend deep down into his neck muscles,
how deep we don't know and won't know until the surgery is actually
performed.

I realize so many shelters are having a very hard time of it and and I am
not asking for an out and out donation but I am conducting an egg drive
to help pay for Nut-Nut's surgery.  All I am asking is that you take a
look at my beautiful crochet eggs and consider ordering some; every
penny will go for Peanut's surgery.  It is a win-win situation for all
involved; Peanut will get his surgery and your ferrets will know the joy
of having some of my wonderful crochet eggs.  All I ask is that you be
willing to take a look at my eggs and consider ordering some.  I don't
like asking for help, only once before I had to have a bedding drive to
help pay for 2 adrenal surgeries and both babies got their surgeries
thanx to the help of the ferret community.

I would greatly appreciate you stopping by my site to take a look.

Link for my egg page is:
http://lighthousetuffy.com/eggpage.htm

I have automated PayPal ordering available or if you would like to mail
your payment, contact me for my snail mail addy.

I have 20+ dozen eggs ready to go out the door and making more every day.
I have not resumed my bedding yet, still having too much pain in my back
to lean forward at a sewing machine for hours on in but I can crochet the
dickens out of eggs. :-)  Lots of people have purchased my eggs and there
are many many happy little ferrets out there who have my crochet ferret
eggs The eggs are at a wonderful price and they are more than well worth
the price for the quality of yarn and the amount of work that goes into
each one

Thanx ever so much,
Karen

http://lighthousetuffy.com/index.htm