Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 21:16:20 -0400
Hi Everyone,
I'd like to thank Debbie Fedas and Dawn Johnson for posting to the FML
about my lost Kit.  Their prayers and all of yours played a major part in
our discovery of him this afternoon.  My neighbor heard a scratching inside
her kitchen cabinet walls.  My husband and I went over to look after she
called and insisted we come over.  She had told me the other day that she
heard scratching in what seemed like the ceiling.  I told her it was
probably a rat as ferrets couldn't climb up that high.  My husband took
a flashlight and looked under her house which has a small opening to get
under it when work is needed on something.  He came back in the house and
said there was no way an animal could get inside the wall through this
opening as it was all completely sealed.  We went down in her laundry room
which is a level down but directly behind the kitchen.  We saw a small
opening above the washer where a workman had just stuck a couple of boards
across it.  My husband pulled the boards out and up pops a little masked
face.  He has been gone for 10 days, and each day has been agony.  I have
searched and looked and done everything I could think of to find him.  He
was so bony from not having anything to eat or drink, and he used to be
fat!  I think he must have been trapped in there most of the time he was
gone.  We took him home, and he began to drink and eat a little at a time.
After he started to feel a little better, I gave him a bath as I could see
all the flea bites on his back.  That made him feel better.  He is back in
his drawer asleep under my computer with one of his other 5 brothers and
sisters.  I will never let one escape again I vow!  Thanks again for all
your prayers.  I know they helped.

Lawanda
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/2856
http://members.xoom.com/LHartman