From:
Nicole Laidacker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 08:26:56 -0700
First of all..  thank you to everyone who wrote to me to comfort me about
the passing of my Ghost and Caramel.... to loose one ferret is bad enough
but to lose them both in the same day was almost my undoing.  I am just
glad they are together at the bridge so they won't be lonely, plus they
have each other to help push themselves on the giant lazy susan that just
HAD to be added LOL.....

Second... Jill... My boys used to sleep in their one litter box too.
They loved rolling around and diggin in the litter, but they refused to
use it.  It was not good enough for them you see because not only was it
a conor litter box.... by golly it was also PINK!  The horror of it all
LOL

Chris... Ghost was also a silly stasher!  He LOVED my lipgloss... any
color shade flavor brand he did not care... he would run around with it
in his mouth, head held high, and would run around right in front of me
to show me he had it and then into the lazy susan he would go... the
only problem is... how do I take that stupid thing apart to get my stuff
back?  LOL

On hooks waiting for the next installment fo the FML Christinaferret Dook
of Cornish Hen story!

Nicole