From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 20:51:55 -0700
This evening, while the volunteers were cleaning, feeding and watering, one
of the youngsters who volunteers after school came to me and asked what he
should do.  I told him to go get a box of tongue depressors(wood sticks)
and a tube of Ferret Lax and put a little bit on a stick and give it to
each and every ferret in the shelter.  We do this every two weeks during
hairball season.( spring and fall).  I told him to change the stick with
every cage he goes into to prevent the spread of anything.  He is twelve
yrs old and very due diligent.  While going about his assigned task, Gloria
walks into the community room where he is working and asks him what he is
doing.  He innocently turns around and says" I'm lactating the ferrets
like Randy told me to".

Oh well, I thought it was funny as heck!

Hugs
Ferretguy