From:
Angela Showlater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2013 15:14:17 -0800
Hi everyone Angela here. You may know me from The Ferret Haven in
Louisville Ky

Recently there have been some events that have taken place and I have
decided to part ways with the The Ferret Haven. I will not go in to
details of the events,but my parting ways is the best thing that I
can do for myself and for the ferrets in my care.

I have started the process of the paperwork to open up my own sanctuary
called Sephy's Ferret Sancutary. I will continue to care for the ones
that are in my care and provide them with all the love and medical care
they need.

I am excited about this new venture and chapter in my life.

The Ferret Haven is continuing to stay open even and I hope Melissa and
Sherry continue doing great work and the community continues to support
them.

As the process continues with my new sanctuary I hope that in the
future you will support me and my kids. My purpose is to take care of
those that no one else wants and give them the life they deserve.

The proper paper work has been started and mail off and we have
comfirmation that we are now offical. I hope to have our facebook page
up and going in the next.

Looking forward to the future and looking forward to working with the
community.

Angela Showalter
Sephy's Ferret Sanctuary
Louisville Ky