From:
Becca Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 1996 18:24:33 -0800
I'm not sure if this was mentioned yet, I'm behind on FMLs... just returned
from a week in CA yesterday... but let us never forget the lovely sable on
The Ewok Adventure!  =) Portrayed in a rather neutral light, the ferret was
neither bad or extremely playful, just kind of there, as scenery, but there
nonetheless.  =)

ALoha
becca
Sequin (Hey, there's my brother on TV!)
&
Chopstick (Yawn)

PS: Does anyone know if ferrets can see the TV?  I've heard that dogs
can't see the picture projected onto the screen because their eyes work
differently??  Just a question!