From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 05:46:18 -0700
bill and diane...

i really sympathize with all the problems with the magazine...and i REALLY
am more concerned with how mary and eric are doing personally...as i said
before...i LIKE the family feeling of Modern Ferret...that makes Mary and
Eric FAMILY to me, too...

i guess i should just have stayed out of it...i usually see both sides of
something...but as i stated...i basically wanted to say that some of us
WERE interested in what Mary had to say...and we still are...

i hate stepping on toes...anybody's!!!

dee was looking from a business point of view...as i am sure others were
too...

most of us were feeling from our hearts...

i am sorry again if i did not say exactly what i meant...i think i will
keep quiet next time...

kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT... ( a.k.a. ...FuzzieMom ) and the krew...
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey(Shine), Meeja, Narmy, PopPye, Noodles (Slyk),
Sandi-Mandi, Hope-HollyHeart, Edison!, Lucky, and Princess!!!!!
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, OldGuy & Charlie...
at the  Bridge!
THE FERRETS' PAGE..."http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97"
Help Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter...Use I-Give...