From:
William Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:04:54 -0500
>From:    amanda siemens <[log in to unmask]>
>
>It is so sweet to see how much my 2 year old son loves our Monty.
>Anything he's eating Monty gets his share (gee, if one of US tried to
>sneek a peice of apple we'd have WW3 on our hands!) through Zack's
>genourosity (sp) we have discovered Monty love for apple and whole wheat
>bread. (and apparently anything else even slightly edible!)

Hi Amanda,

Glad to hear you and the kids are doing well.  One thing I felt I had to
comment on though (and I probably won't be the only one) is giving Monty
apple or wholewheat bread.  Apple can definitely cause blockages and the
sugar is not good for them.  The bread is simply indigestible.  These
little carpetsharks (just like their sea counterparts but much cuter)
need pure fat and protein.  They're kinda like the originators of the Dr.
Atkins diet.  Just a thought to keep him healthy.

Regards,
Hawk & Patrick,
Salem, Faye & Bandit the ferts
Pyewacket the cat
and Smokey the African Grey

Blessings to all animals great and small and those of us who love and
adore them.