Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 14:28:32 -0700
I just wanted to say thank you to all of those who sent me the supportive
emails (David and Tracy Browne, Donald Dittman, FerretMom, Mary Rogers,
Kat Parsons, Mnoble, Sukie Crandall, CGarcia737@aol, Paula Kelling, James
Stuart Ross, Caterina Venturelli and anyone else who I have missed).  I
will miss all of you too, but this person that hurt me continues to send me
nasty messages and I am now trying to figure out a way to block them (my
email does not seem to allow me to, even though it says it does - weird!) I
am not sure if there is an authority that regulates Internet harrassment,
but if someone can direct me, I would certainly appreciate it!

I think that I need to spend some time away from the FML.  My husband
watched me crying when I read that digest and decided that I should spend
my time on more constructive avenues.  I do not do EVERYTHING he says, but
he does have a point.

To those of you that I have had private conversations with or disagreements
about ferret issues, I respect your opinions and hope that you continue to
love your babies all the time.  Ferrets are a very precious gift.

I will be around, perhaps "lurking" occasionally and will still offer up
my support to those in need of a hug.  Losing a fuzzy is such an awful
experience.

Again, I thank you, and you made me feel much better about things!
Hopefully, Bill will try to pay closer attention to hurtful, personal
posts (I know it is not an easy job and that things can get missed)
unfortunately, it happens.

Take care.

Danielle, Rastaferretin, Cleo, Dopey and Marley