From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 1998 10:55:23 -0400
Ok, sure, you'd think taking Fidget to the vet for his Distemper shot would
be no big deal.  And neither is the fact that I needed to go while the vet
himself would definately be in to talk to him about heartworm medicine.  So
I pack Fidget up into my truck which has A/C, but is having some trouble.
I kept saying to it all the way, just get me to the vets and back and I
promise I"ll take you into the garage Moday.

Well, lo and behold, I'm almost to the vet's office and the road is blocked
with a detour.  I follow the detour, getting later and later for the
appointment.  After faithfully following the signs, I end up...PAST the
vet's office.  The entire stretch of road that can get one to the vet's
office is blocked off.  So after throwing a minor fit, I had to turn around
and come home.  And to sum it all up, there was a message on my voice mail
from the vet's office wanting to know if I was going to reshedule since I
missed my appointment.  I hate missing appointments.  Now I have to find out
if the road is open so I can take Fidget back out to the vet.  If I didn't
like my vet so much I'd pick one that was on a road that can't be blocked
off!

cheers
chris and Fidget, the WVU weasel "hey, where'd all the people go?"