From:
Nickolas Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 1996 18:02:37 EDT
Dear Ferreteers, this a a thank- you to..

Marianne: Re: The roller blade wrist guards.  It was me that suggested the
ultimate toy, you must try those sandals as well, you know the ones with the
velcro straps on them.  They're also a hoot.  Like I said earlier, you can't
just buy a pair, you need a three pack (heehee).  I noticed that you live in
Toronto.  So do I, you should talk to Stan about one of these Toronto
meetings.  I'll let you know, if your not already on his mailing list.
Thanks for the reply.

Irene: Re: The dryer hose.  Thanks for the idea of the O-ring thing.  That
is the proper terminology.  I plan on getting a few more feet, say 16.  I'm
in Toronto, and I payed $4.99 for 8 feet of solid white, which I bought at
my local hardware store.  Everyone keeps mentioning the clear tubes, how do
I get this?  I can't find it where I live.  Thanks again for the O-ring
suggestion

Joyce: Re: Leonardo.  I surfed your web site, it was great.  The picture of
"The Lady with the Ferret" (ermine) was really cool.  Like I mentioned
earlier, if anyone knows where I can get a picture poster of this painting,
please let me know.  Thanks.

I really don't have much to say today, but thank-you's.  I'm in mourning.  I
had my 30 pound cat (that's not a typo either, he was a big boy) put to
sleep recently, and my 4 and half year old rat passed on Tuesday.  My
husband thinks that the kitty was lonely in heaven and needed a playmate.
Anyways...

From the smaller ZOO in T.O.,
Karen and Madison and Fraser the Minature Pinscher and husband.
(God bless my Cyrano and Myles, my keyboard is a well in risk of
getting ruined by tears.)