From:
Rachel Ripley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 13:38:51 -0400
Hi,
Even though I'm not a subscriber at this time (works kinda busy) I just
wanted to thanks everyone for being a part of this list.  Last night May,
my dew, got overheated.  I remembered I had printed out the entire FAQ
and put it in a binder.  I just looked up heat and found my answers.  She's
doing fine now, we gave her a cool bath, our only fan, along with the
ceiling fan, a big bowl of water, and a frozen ear of corn.  I really glad
I had the info when I needed it.  Thanks to everyone who always give great
advise.  Rachel & May, much cooler now

 :-)