From:
Vicki Rummel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 20:26:43 -0400
Oktoberfest 2002
Rocky's Ferret Rescue & Shelter in Parkton, Maryland
October 12,2002; starts at 3:00PM and lasts 24 hours.

This is one of our annual big events.  It's a fund-raiser to support the
shelter and 100% is for the ferrets.  Free ferrets will be available with
a $95 donation.  We will have a raffle table with ferret and non-ferret
related items.  There will be a bake sale table, catering to include pit
beef, hot dogs,hamburgers,chicken fingers,etc.for a reasonable price,
Fear Factor Challenge,a DJ and many more activities.  Admission is $5
and beer/sodas are free.  If you plan to camp out, please email me and
reserve a space in Tent City.  This is a day for our shelter ferrets.
NO PERSONAL FERRETS ALLOWED.This is for the safety of your pets and the
shelter ferrets.  Also, please leave your dogs,etc.  at home.  Please
RSVP to [log in to unmask] and I will send you directions to the farm.
Rocky's is one of Baltimore County's Best Kept Secrets.  We would love to
meet you!!!  This is also an excellent way to meet your online friends.
People are coming to Oktoberfest from all over the country.

Please remember to RSVP so we can be prepared.
See you on the 12th!!!

Vicki Rummel
President, Board of Directors
Rocky's Ferret Rescue & Shelter, Inc.