From:
Debi & David Christy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 09:28:49 -0600
There's one point about Ms. McKinney's post I feel we've been kinda
skipping around.  Irregardless of the wording, the intent behind it
seems to say "If you don't like it, do something to change it."

The way to overthrow a government is from within.  If you are proud of your
right to vote, use it.  Join the AFA.  Insist on policy statements you can
live with.  Vote in a president who doesn't get irritated by flaming
emailers.

"If you are not part of the solution, you are a part of the problem."

Debi Christy
Ferrets First Foster Home, Carthage, TX