Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 20:07:06 EDT
I belong to a skunk list and someone on the list placed her skunk
picture on Animal Attraction and she was declared a winner UNTIL they
saw it was a skunk. We felt she was ripped off and wrote many letters
of protest, which didn't do any good. They tried to say that a skunk
isn't a companion pet and that's why she was disqualified. Shame on
Animal Attraction.

I hope your ferret wins, but don't count on it. They will come up with
some off of the wall excuse like ferrets aren't domestic. Ferrets are
now the 3rd most popular pets in the states.

Good Luck.
Linda