From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 13:14:34 -0700
Hi Caroline Jones aka CJ;

My cat at 17 yo had "liver failure and anemia" per blood tests.  I gave 1cc
of non-alcohol milk thistle extract for the liver, and 2cc of Pet tinic for
the anemia, twice a day for a week, then once a day for 3 more weeks, and
the new blood tests turned out "completely normal" per the vet.  The
ferret dose would be maby 1/2 cc of milk thistle (about 30mg), and 1cc is
fert dose for pet tinic.  Pet tinic is a multi vit-mineral whose largest
ingredient is liver extract, and helps build overall strength.  It was rx'd
for Timmy when he was so sick too.

More info on general suppliments is in Timmy's web site, in my sig., below.

Prayers go out to all the sick kids:)

Take care, hugs to all

Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the ferret
totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs or surgery. :)
Timmy's tonic now available at http://www.ferretstore.com/holmed.html
 :888-833-7738
Timmy's Mailing List = http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/TimmyFerret
Timmy's Forum = http://forums.delphi.com/m/main.asp?sigdir=TimmyFerret
Another emil for me is <[log in to unmask]>, in case the indrirect.com has
trouble.