From:
zoosferretsanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 14:51:28 -0500
A friend on another board is trying to help place two little girls in
Texas.  Below is what she asked us to post here:
*********************

I have a guy here in Plano that is looking to find a nice, permanent home
for his two ferrets.  They are both females and they are both under one
year old.  He says that they are in need of socialization because they
are a little rough sometimes.  After speaking with him on the phone I
have deduced that in all liklihood the girls are both deaf and just need
some consistent training with the handler's understanding that they can't
hear.

The owner works at a vet clininc so they are both deemed healthy and are
completely up to date on shots.

Anyone in the Dallas area or someone who is willing to set up transport
for these little girls just email me at [log in to unmask] and I will get
you in touch with the owner.

Thanks!
Megan Brown and the trinity of theivery

Thanks for your help.