From:
christine newkirk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 14:12:04 -0700
Hello!

I've been reading about Anthrocon for a couple of days, and I can't tell
you how much I have been laughing.  It is WONDERFUL that so many people
stepped up to the plate and contributed.  However, I have to ask:

You DO realize that Anthrocon is a convention not for animal lovers but
for animal LOVERS?!  Or rather, people who dress up in animal suits and
find it erotic?  You know, "plushies".

Hence the cartoon animal erotica.  SO you may want to think twice about
letting your daughter keep those horns. :)  I am very happy that everyone
was so nice, and while it isn't my personal cup of tea, I'm also glad
that eccentric people are portrayed in a positive light for the positive
things they did.

just had to drop in my $.02,

christine
and Mab and Dustbin