From:
Jackie DeCarlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 21:01:43 -0600
Well, it has finally come that time that I am forced to get another
computer... this one was just tooooooooooo small to hold everything I
wanted... so as of this Friday I will have a new e-mail address and that
is: [log in to unmask]

Don't laugh, to everyone who is owned by a ferret that is a proper name...
plus that is my ID name on Yahoo.... please be patient with me in the
transition... my brother is coming over tomorrow if of course it doesn't
snow and this will probably be done then but just in case...

Thanks again..
Jackie   Peanut and Taz