From:
Steve Bodofsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 07:38:51 -0400
A special thank you to all the folks that are supporting the shelters.

A personal thank you to:

Malissa D. - Boy do you know ferrets!  The paper towels and garbage bags
were a great addition.  Everything else was put to quick use.  Especially
the purple dinosaur.  Thanks for everything.  (We received the stuffed
ferret.  It will be included in our raffle in October at the LOS-PA show).
See you in Columbus.

Pam V. - Thanks again for the hammock.  It made a very sick little boy's
last days very happy.

Julie in Japan - The package of hammocks arrived.  It didn't take the
ferrets long to stake a claim to their favorites.  Thank you very much.

To the mystery person in Delaware - Thank you for the donation of the
bottles of 8 in 1 Skin and Coat Enhancer.  It has become a special treat.

If I've forgotten anyone, please accept my apology.  Our hard drive crashed
and I lost the info.

Diane
Last Chance Ferret Rescue
A 501(c)3 non-profit organization