From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 1997 21:45:00 +0000
Hi Everyone,

This here is Brock, Maggie's newest ferret baby.  I came to live with Auntie
Maggie cause my Mom, Otter, was afraid the puppies would pull me apart.  I
was the tug in their game of tug of war.  hehe.

Since I don't got no more puppies to play with, I play with Auntie Mags
cats, Connor and Kane.  Neko hates us ferrets, Auntie Mags has a name for
him, but I better not use it in public.

I am thinking about using red and purple for my racing silks.  Haven't
decided yet.  I think Auntie Maggie told you about me riding Kane the cat.
I get on his back, lay out flat with all my feet off the floor and he will
go around with me like this.  It is so much fun.  I had a cowboy outfit with
a lariet, but I want to learn to ride "English" like my Auntie Mags does.

BTW, Auntie Mags is doing a little better, but she is still really sick.
She has an infection in her gut.  That is why she told everybody to come
here and then told them we were all sick.  She ain't thinking right.

It is really cool here in Columbia, all our windows are open.  It is nice a
chilly, and I love it that way.  Gots lots of fat to keep me warm.

Dooks to all,

Brock