Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 14:42:38 +0000
I am the proud owner of 2 ferrets (Rowdie & Esther), and also a member of
our local Ferret Club in North East Tennessee, called F.A.C.T.  The club
takes in unwanted and homeless ferrets, and fosters them until we can place
them in good homes.

Recently we have an abundance of ferrets needing placement, including:

A pair:  1 - 6 month old female albino MF
             1 - 1 year old male sable MF
They have been together most of their lives, and we would like them to be
adopted together.  They are currently in a foster home, and the owner is
wanting $50 for the pair.

Also in foster care is an approximately 1 year old silver-mitt MF.
The owner is seeking $50.

Finally we have a pair consisting of:
          1 - 3 yr. old male Sable MF?
          1 - 1 yr. old female Sable  (In need of distemper shot)
Again, we would like to see these kept together.  The owner still has
posession, and is seeking $100 for the pair.

Our goal at F.A.C.T.  is to place our foster animals and rescue animals into
permanent homes as soon as possible.  If you, or anyone you know can provide
a good home for any of these animals, please contact:

Mary Geiger - 423-764-1095    -or-
Belinda Whitaker - 423-968-9050

Thank You!!
John Helt