From:
Greg Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 1996 09:13:04 -0500
Hi, my little ferret dosn't seen to like her new litter.  The only thing she
like to do with it is take it all out of her litter box.  The ferret and the
cat share the same litter but the ferret is using up 75% of it.  I'm making
a litter list of the favorite litters (top 10) so if EVERYONE could send me
their favorite brand of litter i'd be happy to choose bubba's new litter
from the list.  Once done the list it will be posted on the FML.  Send all
entries to [log in to unmask]

                        Have Fun!!!!!        :=DE <----=AE