Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 23:31:18 -0400
I have 4 ferrets.  For some reason since I can remember one of my ferrets
does this lick, lick, lick then bites me on my fleshiest part of my skin.
I scruff him and say as stern as I can "No!" .  I've had this ferret for
about a year and he doesn't do it very often.  Has anyone else had this
experience and if so how did you break your fuzzy of this habit.  Is my
ferret bored and that's why he's biting.  The only time he bites is when
he does the lick, lick lick bite thing.