From:
william killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 1995 12:25:46 -0400
The "sliming" action Norman is taking is pretty normal for a male in "rut"
(in season).  Being a late alter he picked up on what comes naturally to a
hob who wants a jill.  As long as he doesn't ick up on the perfume of
choice (urine) you'll be okay.  He won't care one way or the other.  As far
as the scent glands - since they are in the same vicinity as both the
surgery to neuter him and the anus it could be that when he heals the scent
problem will go away.  If a vet here suggests otherwise listen to him or
her over me.

What part of Maryland?  I'm probably the one who suggested the litters
you mentioned.  Across the Potomac I can pick up Pine Fresh at either a
Safeway or a Weiss Market.  Giant never has it.  I get my 40 pound bags
of stove pelltes In Chantilly at Heatwave.  A friend of mine (also on the
FML) who lives in Germantown, has traveled across the river to get it at
the same place.  I also have heard about a place in Frederick that sells
it.  It is seasonal so as the specialty stores shift back to stoves from
grills it might be easier to find.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets