From:
Chere Mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 1992 08:59:03 -0400
Watch closely now.  In the next two day I will send to Nancy
Hartman a blow by blow description of the take down
of supplies to Miami.  Nancy if your out there send the
address again - keep getting bounce backs.  Yesterday
we received 10 yes 10 cages from the Ferret Fair.  I.E.
that great lady Mary Van Dahm.  We send our sincere gratitude
for her generosity.  We told Angela about the cages yesterday
and she was so very happy.  We can say that when w deliverd
supplies on Saturday - some of th ferrets were housed in
large bird cages (you do the best you can in a horrible situation)
I found out from Angela that many of the little gals and guys need
Hammocks (all Angela's were taken by Hurricane Andrew), so if
you have a hammock you can contribute it would be great.
Thanks again to all of you who have contributed - this is an
on going rescue effort so keep the monies and goods coming
you wyou will all understand when you see our description.
Lots of little ferret kissy faces to all those who have
contributed thus far.  Signed Chere McCoy, President
Ferret Friends of Indian River County, Coordinator of
Miami Hurrican Ferret Rescue.