From:
Starburst Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2007 16:26:40 -0400
name: Christine Coe

comment: I have two wonderful ferrets, Peppy Le Pew and Fes, that I
have to find a new home for. We are in the process of moving, to an
apt. that we are not allowed animals. I waited for a shelter closer
to us to call and they never did. Would you be able to help me find a
wonderful home for my little friends, It's so heartbreaking to think
that I can't take my bundles of joy with me, but our finanial situation
we could not afford an apt. that I can take animals.

Please e-mail me

Heartbroken,
Chris
email: [log in to unmask]