From:
Darrin Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 23:14:46 +1100
I am not sure if this forum is one to post photos too ?

but, we haven't yet set up our website, and, had a few "baby" photos to
show off..

see
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~m.wheaton/ferts/

and click on each of the photo names... this litter had 3 albinos, 2
DEW's, and 2 "chocolates" ( at least we hope chocolates, as the father
is, but, it may be too early to tell) ..  oh, and included is one picture
of the "dad" enjoying a beer and pizza night :)..  [Didn't see that.  BIG]

In this series they are about 5 weeks old.

Darrin

PS: we have photo'd and weighed, and documented the whole process, and
we expect to set up a web site soon, showing a day by day photographic
"history" of growth rate, weights, behaviors, and milestones, ( such as
eyes opening, weaning, walking, hearing, etc etc).

PPS: We are not breeders, this was just for us...