From:
Sharon Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 03:41:35 +0000
I got a call from a woman I used to work with here in Charlottesville,
Va.  She and her husband are divorcing and they need to find a new home
for their boy Zeb and girl Abbie, a bonded pair.  They are one and a half
and would come with their cage and all supplies.  They are up to date
with shots, and ADV free.  The couple just want to find them a good home,
because the husband cannot have them in his new place and their son, who
will live with mom, is scared to them.  They are precious, cuddly and
love to give kisses.  If anyone is near and is interested, please email
me and I will give you the womans' phone number.  Again, they are bonded,
and all the couple wants is to place them in a good home.

Thanks in advance!!