From:
Jaden Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:09:52 -0800
Hugs & Dooks to all!

First thank you to all who replied about my post on my boy Spaz...some
very helpful advice....

Congratulations to Rocky's Ferret Shelter & Rescue as they are the pick
for January to benefit from one of my glass pieces being sold on ebay...
it is so wonderful to have shelters out there that do this work to
promote, protect and try to provide loving homes for the fuzzbutts we so
love on this list...please go have a look and let's see if we can raise
some money for this shelter.  The address is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3654171828

Next month a new piece and a new shelter will benefit!

Thanks so much
Kate & Spaz